Sunday 24 March 2013

48 Questions, 48 Answers.



1. What time did you get up this morning?  It's just after 4am, haven't been to bed yet. Although yesterday I went at 10amish, I got 2 hours sleep.
2. How do you like your steak?  Well done. People who eat raw meat are savages!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Oh wow, it's been a while. I remember I'd won a double pass to a movie and the cinema didn't want to honour the pass, umm umm ahhh... Master and Commander!
4. What is your favorite TV show?  The Walking Dead.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Ireland. I'll find me a Leprechaun one day.
6. What did you have for breakfast?  A banana, never used to eat brekkie but it's another thing that's changing.
7. What is your favorite food?  Properly done roast potatoes. Yum!!
8. Foods you dislike?  Broccoli, that texture is so wrong and hot chillis, if we were supposed to eat them, we'd have asbestos tongues.
9. Favorite place to eat?  Mum's of course.
10. Favorite dressing?  I’m not a fan of dressing.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?  A little one. Toyota Corolla, surprisingly it fit a fully decorated, baubles, tinsel, lights, the whole shabang 2 metre tall real Christmas tree in it one year.
12. What are your favorite clothes?  I've amassed a great collection of PJ pants.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  Baha, California. I want to spend the day at one of those huts on the beach.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?  It’s just a cup.
15. Where would you want to retire?  Way to young to even consider this.
16. Favorite time of day?  Between Midnight and 6am.
17. Where were you born?  Box Hill Hospital.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  Is wrestling classed as a sport? Cheering on the guys at the local footy club is up there.
19. What is your favorite fragrance?  Vera Wang's Princess or mens aftershave.
20. What is your favorite face cream?  Olay baby!
21. Favorite baby/kids products?  Swings!
22. People watcher?  Yes but not in a pervy way.
23. Are you a morning or night person?  Night person, if I have to be up early, I just don't go to bed.
24. Do you have any pets?  2 Dogs, 5 fish inside and about 2 dozen in an outside pond.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?  The blog just about tells it all, restarting my life.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?  A boy, having 3 Brothers, I was always left out. Explains the mechanic phase I went through.
27. What is your favorite memory?  Walking from Frankston to Seaford piers with my Nan. R.I.P.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?  Dog, never felt complete without one.
29. Are you married?  No.
30. Always wear your seat belt?  Always.
31. Been in a car accident?  Yes, neither my fault.
32. Any pet peeves?  Teenyboppers, bad spelling, need a list?
33. Favorite pizza toppings?  Ham and cheese, I'm easily pleased.
34. Favorite flower?  Singapore Orchids.
35. Favorite ice cream?  Not really an ice-cream fan.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?   Noodle box.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?  Once.
38. From whom did you get your last email?  Twitter notification.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Don't have a credit card, I could blow some huge dough at Gardenworld though.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  Yes, threw out my fave shoes.
41. Like your job?  Ha!
42. Broccoli?  Nooooo.
43. What was your favorite vacation?  Spare of the moment drive from Melbourne to Canberra.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  Family.
45. What are you listening to right now?  The possums in the Mulberry tree outside.
46. What is your favorite color?  Aqua.
47. How many tattoos do you have?  2.
48. Coffee drinker?  No. Brothers fooled me once by giving me a huge spoonful of grounds, they said it was Milo :(

If you do this yourself, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment :)